Interrupted z525, The New Generation.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New client download! www.interruptedv2.tk or http://www.mediafire.com/?jy04t1ywono

Share | 

My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuked

PostSubject: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Should get banned again and lose hes donator..
No more words ;-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Revenge

PostSubject: Re: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Lmfao, Nuked you should stop acting so moddy, cuz obviously youre not the right one. you have muted and jailed several players of interrupted 525, because you got mad
and then you tell us to stop the spec n run or, flaming etc, but the fact is that everyone knows you do it your self, everyday im on, someone is complaining because you
muted them,Because you either died or got mad ETC. What i said what nothing compared to what he said, And i dont know how he can keep saying that i abused ( Lol irl )
The thing i did was, i accepted a trade with divine shields in, Idk if its just me but i cant see the abuseness there.. However he's "best friend irl" accepted 500m from me, that came out of those divines and is not getting punished, Funny how that stuff works huh? Oh and if you see the thread where there is pictures of Nuked saying he'l "fuck me" etc, youl see that he's not an innocent angel, oh, and he also tbed then teled, and got hes mate to multi logg ( Open 2 clients, logg on an account tb, then barrage from other client on other account ) And he obviously enjoy Jailing / Muting people then thinks he's big, thats not how a mod is suppose to be, however ( Idk why) he is mod. Thats all, next time nuked flames me or jails for no reason il Screenie Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuked

PostSubject: Re: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:08 am

Oooooh thats funny, peekay can explain it himself Wink.
Let's start from the end....
U spec n run with statius 24-7.
I die rarely, so no i dont get mad, when i die i just say "lol" or something, but when u get random log out u come in the game
OMG?!"??!??!? U RETARD UR BITCH I LOST ARCANE U BITCH
- Funny how Brkownz can check ur chatlog, but be thankfull for u got ur account and didnt loose ur donator.
And when u get jail u make a new account called "spitfire faggot, nuked faggot".
Yes i know u and spitfire hasn't been very good friends and u start saying shit about him, im not dumb bro.
- My irl friend got punished aswell, so dont whack around.
If we check ur chatlog "My Renvege" There is alot of "retard, jewish cunt, bitch, faggot 24-7".
Dont act budy, for 1 week ago when we were friends u said "U THE BEST MOD DUDE i LOVE U"
Okay fine, now i abuse? Well mate, because u lose full statius to Peekay (I didnt see he multi log) - Then u get mad on me?
Well why do u say shit to me on danish "your live with ur mom in her basement" wtf ??? l0l. I laugh because i have a normal family - I know NOTHING about u.
So how should u know my mom lives in a basement when she has a car and a life with 2 kids? And another thing bro. Don't say to me "im going to bath - u should try it"?
WTF? another thing u say, i dont even know u irl why say that bs, because u lose ur pixel, and i didnt support u because u got reset.. - Not my problem u dont know that 45 free divines isent duped. Okay topic closed, i gave ur punishment - Now stop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Revenge

PostSubject: Re: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Loool, check my chatlog I NEVER said jewish or jew or wtf ever, and check the chatlog because you keep saying i said jewishboobs when i didnt L0L.
And just to let you know me and spitfire were friends again, and i didnt even make an account named "faggot spit" or what ever, so stop crying,
and its funny, no one can spec n run but you, and your irl friends, for them its not problem they can spec n run and you dont say anything, your
reply to me when i reported a spec n run was " He's my irl friend idiot" So yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Revenge

PostSubject: Re: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

And wtf is that bull, i NEVER said that you were the best or "i love you" and i never would, because you are deffenantly not the best mod on this
server, And we all agree, END OF STORY STOP CRYING, *NEW TOPIC*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Revenge

PostSubject: Re: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh and one last thing, i never got random logg out and lost arcane lmao epic fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuked

PostSubject: Re: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:55 pm

oh yeah ur so nice to lies lmfao
u said all that bs, just gtfo the server if u cant handle it
u said shit about me on danish
and u specced n run alot and u flame people alot, no ALL people dont want me to get demoted.
I give like 5 + chance for people who spec n run, stop saying my irl friend.
Idc about him and the stuff..
now shut up, and grow up, i know my stuff.
Okay divine boy <3?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Revenge

PostSubject: Re: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Lool Listen to your own fucking bullshit, you think your so good you think your the boss and you can do everything well the truth is, your just a nolife kis who likes to annoy people on a private server, And are crying cuz i flame? try not flaming others then, you said youd "fuck me" etc, and you said i was a nerd cuz i took divines etc and flamed me with your "irl friend" hoipolloi but nothing happens to your friends when they do anything, go back to runescape if your so good at it. Okay poor ass boy <3?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.   

Back to top Go down

My Revenge just got his account back after abusing, hes not thankfull.
Page 1 of 1