Interrupted 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrupted z525, The New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New client download! www.interruptedv2.tk or http://www.mediafire.com/?jy04t1ywono

King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!

Go down 
+2
i monoxide i
Nuked
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuked

King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Empty
PostSubject: King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!   King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 pm

King black dragon guide!

King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! 2ln7p7a

First off i wanna show u the gear...
King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! 9a03kj
I Recommend this set because the dragon use magic/melee and it will hit badly on karils and then use protect from MELEE, then it will hit 0 on hes melee attack!.

Where is KBD?

King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! 33elu91

[PK PLACE WATCH OUT, I have not met any people yet so hurry kill KBD before its a HOTSPOT for pkers!]

TIPS!!
Vengeance [After vengeance is cast, the next time damage is inflicted to the player/npc, up to 75% of that damage is also dealt to whatever hit the player]
Donator [You can use morrigans axe they can hit VERY HIGH -You can buy donator for 7.5 USD! With many features as FULL GWD, PvP Armour and Zones!!]

Drops from KBD!

King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Ld2zr

King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! 20ptwf9

I hope it will help u, good luck slaying King Black Dragon... By Nuked! :-)).

This list will show updates if KBD gets updated with new features OR drops og anything else!
-------------------------------------------------------UPDATE LIST!!------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
i monoxide i

PostSubject: nice guide   King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 pm

nice guide (y)

~i neutral i ~
Back to top Go down
peekay

peekay

PostSubject: Re: King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!   King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:58 am

nice guide + drops ;]
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!   King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 am

NUKED! OMG this guides is super ownage! Very pro guide make you are Very Happy and I noticed you spent alot of time and effort into this wonderful guide. I noticed you even embedded that youtube video where you included that little tip and dang thats gotta take some brains to upload and all that jazz. If there were a rate button I'd rate this 10/10 no doubt!
Back to top Go down
Tribrid Fail

PostSubject: Re: King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!   King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:25 am

Drop rate is decent- got dfs in 2 invs of food (but was with friend who got 2 claws during same time)
Back to top Go down
fallzzapart

PostSubject: Re: King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!   King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:55 pm

how do u tele to BH ? ... im new to this.
Back to top Go down
fallzzapart

PostSubject: Re: King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!   King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:59 am

so much for an active forum .. fuck this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!   King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Black Dragon(KBD) Guide!
Page 1 of 1