Interrupted 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrupted z525, The New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New client download! www.interruptedv2.tk or http://www.mediafire.com/?jy04t1ywono

Cooking skill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brkownz
Admin

Cooking skill Empty
PostSubject: Cooking skill   Cooking skill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:48 am

I decided to add the skill cooking.
I think every server needs an economy so that's why I decided to get cooking.
Donators are able to ::setlevel this skill.
E.G ::setlevel 7 99
Small tutorial.

Al kharid.
Cooking skill Naamloosiq

Range to cook
Cooking skill Naamloosxo

Items info's
Cooking skill Naamloosoo

GL!
Back to top Go down
https://interrupted2010.forumotion.com
Neo

Neo

Cooking skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking skill   Cooking skill Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:28 am

Well im not a donator or anything (yet! haha) so yeah I decided i would give this skill a try. I think with the tuna you posted they give 900 xp when I noticed they were giving 1k xp instead. 0.0 not 100% positive this possible bug/glitch affects everyone. And um I also noticed you said you feel every server needs some form of economy near the top of the guide and just a thing you should fix i discovered if you spawn the fish noted ( I was doing this with sharks and swordies ) you spawn them noted and put them in bank then unnote it actually works and you dont have to pay for them :/ once again, i'm not sure if your aware about this. And also I think you meant about the economy thing that the manta rays have to be taken out of a familiar (summoning) to get them or you have to buy off players Very Happy hehe says it must be obtained by skilling or something. very nice thank you for this guide!
Back to top Go down
Tribrid Fail

Cooking skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking skill   Cooking skill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 am

Hmmm is tuna potatoes able to be made?

Also how long does 99 take?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cooking skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking skill   Cooking skill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking skill
Page 1 of 1